Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm Chairman of the Bored

I'M BORED!!!



So yeah... This week has sucked. To steal a phrase from Jon Stewart, "I have the bubons. Again." I've been sick since monday with the flu and am just now feeling better. Which actually isn't saying much.

Plus work closed for the third time this year due to the weather when I was not scheduled to work. Awesome!

Anyways, I'm bored and wanted to ramble for a bit. I'm trying to come up with new articles, but after I knocked out the Steve Harvey one (and quite well, if I say so myself), I haven't really had the muse or whatever speaking to me. I'm sure something will catch my attention soon.

I have a couple weekends off in March coming up, and one of them I intended to spend with the lady in Pittsburgh to hang with the Kyklops gang. Any thoughts on a 'journal' while we're there? I'm sure a play-by-play of some of the shenanigans/conversations/anything involving Paul Stubbs could be extremely humorous to not only those that know him but to outside observers, as well.
Of course I could be setting myself up to lose a bunch of friends (not to mention my girlfriend!) who don't realize I'm that huge of a degenerate. But it's all or nothing with me, so figger out where ya stand now, fuckers.

Oh well. I'm getting back to health. Expect a new post when you see one, kids.

-Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment